Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amanat Baghdad for Citizens: Do not pay a “tip” to our service mechanisms and report those who colle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amanat Baghdad for Citizens: Do not pay a “tip” to our service mechanisms and report those who colle Empty Amanat Baghdad for Citizens: Do not pay a “tip” to our service mechanisms and report those who colle

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Dec 2021, 6:08 am

Amanat Baghdad for Citizens: Do not pay a “tip” to our service mechanisms and report those who collect it

•  Time: 12/1/2021 12:33:24

•  Reading: 572 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Municipality of Baghdad called, on Wednesday, for citizens not to pay any money to waste collection mechanisms and workers except according to official receipts issued by it, stressing that there are no civil mechanisms affiliated with it.
    A statement of the secretariat, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that "all the mechanisms of the municipal departments, which include waste compactors, sewage pumps, tank cars, and others, provide services to the people of Baghdad in return for wages that are met in accordance with legal controls and instructions."
    The statement indicated, "The civil service mechanisms are not affiliated with the secretariat and are not allowed to work or collect any wages in illegal ways."

The Baghdad Municipality called on citizens, owners of shops or residents of residential shops, not to pay any money to workers on the secretariat mechanisms in exchange for the services provided to them, except according to official receipts issued by the Municipality of Baghdad, and to report any violation by documenting the mechanism number or the name of the person and calling the four-way hotline {{ 5628} to take strict legal measures against violators in accordance with the instructions and regulations in force.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:27 am