Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Agricultural Bank begins promoting housing loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Agricultural Bank begins promoting housing loans Empty The Agricultural Bank begins promoting housing loans

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jan 2022, 6:44 am

The Agricultural Bank begins promoting housing loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Ministry of Finance announced that the Agricultural Bank has started promoting housing loans.
    And the ministry's media office said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the bank, based on the initiative of the Central Bank, began granting banking facilities, housing loans, and personal loans."
    The statement added that "this came after many inquiries were received from the bank's branches and offices regarding the loans of the Central Bank of Iraq initiative, that it is possible to promote and disburse the said initiative loans according to the stipulated controls and instructions." 
    He stressed, "The continuation of granting loans and advances to various groups and segments of society, including employees and non-employees, as a contribution to supporting these groups and raising the level of vital activities in support of the national economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:04 am