Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The cash flows are reassuring, and the general budget does not need borrowing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The cash flows are reassuring, and the general budget does not need borrowing Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor: The cash flows are reassuring, and the general budget does not need borrowing

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious - Nassar al-Hajj
    Today, Thursday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, expected to achieve cash benefits of 20 billion dollars due to the rise in oil prices, while he ruled out resorting to borrowing.
    Saleh said, in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the federal financial policy is implementing, until this moment, the effective Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019 amended, which requires disbursement of 1/12 of the total actual ongoing expenditures made in the 2021 budget." .
    He explained, "Despite partial borrowing of 15 percent of the total planned deficit in the 2021 budget of 29 trillion dinars, the financial situation and its expected indicators during 2022 indicate a high average for a barrel of oil, not less than $100 per barrel compared to the revenues of the year's budget." 2021, whose average annual oil revenues are estimated at less than $70 a barrel.
    He added, "Accordingly, expected net financial surpluses of not less than 20 billion dollars in the event that the exchange continues at a rate of 1/12 of last year's budget, and therefore the prevailing cash flows will be reassuring and there is no need for borrowing in all its forms."
    He stressed that "the surplus reserve financial resources can be allocated for the purposes of supporting the stability of the budget in the coming years in the face of unknown potential fluctuations in the global oil market."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:51 am