Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karkh Health / participates in the workshop on infection control organized by the Ministry of Health

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karkh Health / participates in the workshop on infection control organized by the Ministry of Health Empty Karkh Health / participates in the workshop on infection control organized by the Ministry of Health

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2022, 5:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Karkh Health / participates in the workshop on infection control organized by the Ministry of Health in cooperation with UNICEF[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad Al-Karkh Health Department participated in the workshop organized by the Ministry of Health in cooperation with UNICEF on infection control and the application of the terms of the infection control program and the medical waste management program for three days at the Platinum Hotel with the participation of the directorates of (Baghdad Al-Karkh Health, Rusafa Health, Medical City, Anbar Health Authority, Salah al-Din, Diyala)

And he gave scientific lectures during the workshop by the representative of the Baghdad Health Department Al-Karkh - Infection Control Division, Assistant Chief Physicist (Salam Muhammad Ali), in which he explained the importance of applying the terms of the infection control program and the program for safe management of medical waste and liquid waste in the primary health care sectors. And the application of practical procedures and protocols for infection control in health institutions.
    Karkh health announcements
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:44 pm