Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deter Turkey And To Go To The United Nations To Stop Its Attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deter Turkey And To Go To The United Nations To Stop Its Attacks Empty Deter Turkey And To Go To The United Nations To Stop Its Attacks

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 5:55 am

[size=38]Deter Turkey And To Go To The United Nations To Stop Its Attacks
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/22/2022 | 10:33 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The representative of the Sadiqoun Parliamentary Bloc, Suhaila Al-Sultani, stressed the need for Al-Kazemi’s government to turn to the United Nations and the international community to condemn Turkish actions in northern Iraq, pointing out that Al-Kazemi’s government bears full responsibility for what is happening in the northern regions of the continuation of the Turkish incursion.
    -Sultani told Al-Maalouma, "The caretaker government bears the responsibility to deter Turkey from its incursions and violations in many areas in northern Iraq."
    She added that "the government's action must be at all levels, as the government must assume its responsibility in confronting what is happening in the north, by turning to the international community to condemn and stop the Turkish operations."
    And she indicated that "the protest notes are one of the means of putting pressure on Turkey to stop its aggression against Iraq, in addition to the importance of turning to the United Nations to ensure that legal and punitive measures are taken against Ankara."
    Al-Sultani affirmed, "Turkey's continued aggression against Iraq's sovereignty will cause it great harm, no less than the damage it inflicted on Iraq during its military operations." finished 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:22 am