Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hawrami's Wife Turns Into A Businesswoman Who Controls The Region's Oil And Bribes Baghdad's Leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hawrami's Wife Turns Into A Businesswoman Who Controls The Region's Oil And Bribes Baghdad's Leaders Empty Hawrami's Wife Turns Into A Businesswoman Who Controls The Region's Oil And Bribes Baghdad's Leaders

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2022, 5:44 am

[size=38]Hawrami's Wife Turns Into A Businesswoman Who Controls The Region's Oil And Bribes Baghdad's Leaders
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/03/2022 | 1:23 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The former member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Ghaleb Muhammad, revealed on Sunday the details of the rise of the star of the wife of the former Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Region, Ashti Hawrami, indicating that she had transformed from an ordinary woman to a businesswoman and accompanied the largest companies exporting and importing oil in the Kurdistan region.
    Muhammad said, in a televised interview, which was followed by "Al-Maalouma", that "the wife of the former Minister of Wealth of the Kurdistan Region is the wife of Ashti Hawrami, and she is an ordinary woman who, after marriage, turned into a big businesswoman."
    He added, "The aforementioned woman currently owns giant and influential companies in the field of oil import and export, and the financing is unknown."
    Muhammad pointed out that “what is remarkable is that the owner of these companies is bragging about granting money to buy receivables in the Kurdistan region as well as in Baghdad without any permission from the two parties.” Done/25 d

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:06 am