Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi in “The Lion’s Leap”: We will provide support to the military establishment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi in “The Lion’s Leap”: We will provide support to the military establishment Empty Al-Kazemi in “The Lion’s Leap”: We will provide support to the military establishment

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2022, 4:20 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi in “The Lion’s Leap”: We will provide support to the military establishment[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-11 | 04:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed the provision of full support to the military and security establishment.

Al-Kadhimi said, while attending the activities of the tactical exercise (the Lions' Leap) for the Counter-Terrorism Service, "Two days ago, we were in Nineveh Governorate and the city of Mosul, and we remembered your heroism and sacrifices that liberated this city. The heroism of the heroes in the Counter-Terrorism Service and all kinds of our military and security forces. We remember your heroism and sacrifice when you responded." The call of the homeland and duty, these sacrifices will surely be narrated by history, and they will be appreciated by all Iraqis, their love and respect for you, and for all your colleagues in the rest of the military and security services.

He added, "I follow all your training and achievements on the ground, in the deserts, mountains and valleys, as you crush the heads of the enemy in all the daily battles. We are proud of these achievements and are proud of you. We also followed your participation in the World Championship for the Global Special Operations Fighter, and what you accomplished in it by possessing second place, which is evidence of Your loyalty to the homeland and your concern for it and the lives of citizens.”

Al-Kazemi concluded, "We will provide all support to you and all your colleagues in the military and security establishment. Long live and long live Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:58 pm