Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Transport regarding his "testimony" and gives him 15

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Transport regarding his "testimony" and gives him 15  Empty A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Transport regarding his "testimony" and gives him 15

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2022, 4:06 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Transport regarding his "testimony" and gives him 15 days to answer[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-25 | 03:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    , Representative Adnan Al-Burhan asked the Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Bandar, a parliamentary question regarding the equivalency of his "Bachelor of Aviation Sciences" certificate, while giving him 15 days to answer the question.

Al-Burhan demanded, according to the document issued by him, the Minister of Transport, “to provide the House of Representatives with the recommendations of the investigative committee formed in…[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1794028103/%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%B4 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85/ar/]Office of the Inspector General[/url]Which achieved the information on the subject of the equivalency of certificates with (Bachelor of Aviation Sciences).

Al-Burhan called, "to inform him of the legal basis for the Minister of Transport to assume the position of Director General of the General Establishment for Civil Aviation without having obtained a bachelor's degree or its equivalent."

Below, the deputy's question related to the testimony of the Minister of Transport:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:25 pm