Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ IS INDIA'S LARGEST OIL EXPORTER IN A MONTH

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ IS INDIA'S LARGEST OIL EXPORTER IN A MONTH Empty IRAQ IS INDIA'S LARGEST OIL EXPORTER IN A MONTH

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Sep 2022, 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]IRAQ IS INDIA'S LARGEST OIL EXPORTER IN A MONTH[/size]

Thursday, 15 September 2022 12:10 PM
    Follow-up / National News Center
    Data from industrial and commercial sources showed that Iraq retained the first place in the list of oil suppliers to India last August, while it came in second place, according to data published by "Reuters".
    According to the data, 863,950 barrels per day of crude were shipped from Saudi Arabia to India, the third largest importer and consumer of oil in the world, up 4.8% from the previous month, while purchases from Russia fell 2.4% to 855,950 barrels per day.
    Despite the rise of Saudi Arabia, the share of oil from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to India fell to 59.8%, the lowest level in at least 16 years as India cut imports from Africa.
    India became the second largest buyer of Russian oil after China, after others reduced their purchases following Moscow's invasion of Ukraine in late February.
    New Delhi has not publicly criticized Moscow for its "special military operation" in Ukraine. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday on the sidelines of the summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, a regional security organization.
    India's monthly imports of Russian oil continue to decline after hitting a record in June, as Moscow reduced the cuts offered on its oil.
    Also in August, the UAE remained India's fourth largest oil supplier, while Kazakhstan displaced Kuwait to become fifth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:34 pm