Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry tend to export cement to neighboring countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry tend to export cement to neighboring countries Empty Industry tend to export cement to neighboring countries

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 6:47 am

Industry tend to export cement to neighboring countries

5/17/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Haidar Athari
    headed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals for the export of cement to neighboring countries after obtaining international certificates and self - sufficiency to meet the local need.
    Said media ministry director Luay al - Waeli in a statement »Sabah»: The Minister of Industry Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese focused in the exactitude of the ministry 's leadership on quality, not quantity, including the upgrading of the production of cement by relying on the German, French and British production lines have entered the country during the last term.
    He noted that the ministry has achieved self - sufficiency in the production of cement's steel construction after proved its worth and excellence based on international certification from several countries that Asthsaltha the General Company for Iraqi Cement, currently heading for export to neighboring countries.
    Among Waeli that the ministry of production tracking marketing policy based on supplying state departments with everything you need from the raw materials used in electrical and oil projects, as well as food and the automotive industry and other  
    other sectors.
    Waeli did not hide the existence of an attack on the ministry by traders to the accumulation of domestic production in general and replace it with the importer, despite the quality of Iraqi production , which has Prusanth.  
    He stressed that the ministry has received approvals for the production of cars (Kia) and (Hyundai) raw materials from companies and assembled Bade purely Iraqi, in order to develop production and gain experience from discreet states and the country 's return to normal by reducing the import of the majority of goods and rely on product ornaments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:07 am