Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain affirms the continuation of supporting Iraq in the fields of renewable energy and investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain affirms the continuation of supporting Iraq in the fields of renewable energy and investment Empty Britain affirms the continuation of supporting Iraq in the fields of renewable energy and investment

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2022, 7:08 am

Britain affirms the continuation of supporting Iraq in the fields of renewable energy and investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and British Foreign Secretary James Cleverly affirmed, on Wednesday, constructive cooperation between Iraq and Britain.
    The Prime Minister's media office said in a statement that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani received a phone call from British Foreign Secretary James Cleverly."
    The statement added, "The call witnessed discussion of consolidating bilateral relations between the two countries, and emphasizing constructive cooperation, in light of the ongoing partnership between Iraq and the United Kingdom, and in a way that enhances the interests of the peoples of the two countries."
    He continued, "During the call, reference was made to Iraq's pioneering role in the region, its efforts in combating terrorism, and affirmation of the British government's commitment to continue supporting the Iraqi government in the economic and security fields, combating terrorism, and in the areas of renewable energy, investment, and combating the effects of climate change."

Views 10
    Added 11/16/2022 - 3:57 PM
    Updated 11/16/2022 - 4:07 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:05 pm