Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction Minister discusses with the ambassadors of Japan and Kuwait the implementation of water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction Minister discusses with the ambassadors of Japan and Kuwait the implementation of water Empty Construction Minister discusses with the ambassadors of Japan and Kuwait the implementation of water

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Dec 2022, 11:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad-INA  The Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Bangen Rikani, discussed with the ambassadors of Japan, Futoshi Matsumoto, and Kuwait, Tariq Abdullah Al-Faraj, the implementation of water and housing projects. A statement issued by the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), said, "Rikani discussed with the Japanese ambassador means of joint cooperation between the two friendly countries, in implementing a number of projects for the ministry, especially in the (water sector), and also funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).”While the Minister of Construction stressed, during his meeting with the Kuwaiti ambassador, the importance of consolidating bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries with regard to the urban side, and solutions to achieve the Umm Qasr residential complex project funded by the Kuwait Fund for Economic Development were also discussed, according to the statement.https://ina.iq/eng/23573-construction-minister-discusses-with-the-ambassadors-of-japan-and-kuwait-the-implementation-of-water-and-housing-projects.html

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:10 pm