Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington begins deploying military planes in Kurdistan in preparation to fight daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington begins deploying military planes in Kurdistan in preparation to fight daash Empty Washington begins deploying military planes in Kurdistan in preparation to fight daash

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:48 am

Washington begins deploying military planes in Kurdistan in preparation to fight daash

Thursday, 11 September 2014 22: 40

M c

Twilight news, officials at the Pentagon Thursday that the United States will begin deploying a section of military aircraft in Erbil in Kurdistan region in Iraq, to launch air strikes on sites to organize daash.

altSpokesman of the Ministry of defence, Admiral John Kirby in remarks seen by "twilight news" that the Pentagon wants "more offensive air support to Iraqi security forces."

Another official said at the Pentagon on condition of anonymity that the aircraft take off from Erbil will be non-Chase planes able to fly long distances without refuelling, unlike aircraft used for pounding on the floor.

Since early August, US aircraft launched more than 150 raid against the positions of the majority to protect daash Mosul Dam strategic northern Iraq, 130 kilometres west of Erbil.

Kirby said the additional military advisers who 475 President Obama intended to send them to Iraq will "without a doubt, within the next week." He wished to say that "there is no room for their involvement in the fighting."

He also said that among these advisers, 125 of them will be stationed in Arbil to assist in air operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:48 pm