Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We will not allow the amendment of Article 7 of the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We will not allow the amendment of Article 7 of the election law Empty Deputy: We will not allow the amendment of Article 7 of the election law

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 2:04 pm

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: We will not allow the amendment of Article 7 of the election law[/size]
     24 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of Parliament Haider Al-Mutairi confirmed, on Sunday, the refusal of all independents and emerging blocs to amend Article (7) of the election law, while indicating that this amendment may return the corrupt to parliament.
    Al-Mutairi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “there is a consensus of independents and emerging blocs not to remove Article (7) or amend it in the election law,” noting that “passing the second reading of the amendment of the law does not mean that it has officially passed.”
    And he continued, “We will not allow any person who has been proven guilty of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude or administrative corruption to represent the people again through direct intervention not to amend the law,” noting that “there is a clear rejection by all independents and emerging blocs regarding the amendment of Article (7) of Elections Law.
    And he concluded, "We will work not to delete this paragraph, and we will contribute to amending the law in a manner commensurate with the people and their aspirations."
    The House of Representatives had completed, during the parliament session held yesterday, the second reading of the amendment of Article (7) of the Elections Law, related to the characteristics of the candidate for the elections, from which the phrase “not governed by cases of financial and administrative corruption” was deleted and limited to “honor misdemeanor” only.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:46 pm