Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the transfer of two articles of the election law to the third amendment to the provin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the transfer of two articles of the election law to the third amendment to the provin Empty Deputy reveals the transfer of two articles of the election law to the third amendment to the provin

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 3:38 am

Deputy reveals the transfer of two articles of the election law to the third amendment to the provincial law

19/08/2017
    The deputy in the House of Representatives Hilal Sahlani, Saturday, the deportation of two articles of the election law to the third amendment to the law of the provinces.
    Sahlani said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, "it was deported two articles of the election law relating to the number of seats in the provincial council and the judiciary to the third amendment to the law of provinces No. 21."
    He added that "Article 52 is one of the most complex controversial articles facing the legislation of the provincial elections law, because it provides for the abolition of Law No. 36 of 2008."
    "The abolition of this article automatically leads to the abolition of Article 23 of the previous law, which provides for the sharing of power between the components of Kirkuk, the Arabs and Turkomans and Kurds by 32% each, and the Christian component 4%.
    He pointed out that "the Arab and Turkmen components are the closest to the agreement to adopt the text of the government proposal and the application of all items in exchange for elections for the province of Kirkuk."
    He explained that "the Presidency has consistently directed meetings between the Legal Committee and representatives of Kirkuk to the agreement and the final vote during the meetings this week." Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:57 am