Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to spare the government from increasing the budget deficit for the fiscal year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to spare the government from increasing the budget deficit for the fiscal year Empty Parliamentary efforts to spare the government from increasing the budget deficit for the fiscal year

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 4:11 am

[size=46]Parliamentary efforts to spare the government from increasing the budget deficit for the fiscal year 2023[/size]
    Iraq
    10:40 - 2023-04-11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Independent MP Amer Abdul-Jabbar expected, on Tuesday, an increase in the budget deficit due to the reduction in production in oil exports, while he revealed that the House of Representatives sought to spare the government an increase in the budget deficit for the fiscal year 2023. Abdul-Jabbar said in a press interview, “The budget was discussed within the 

committees Concerned and controversial points will be evaluated during the second reading. 

He added, "There are many observations about the budget legislation, foremost of which is the price of a barrel of oil, especially after the issuance of the decision of OPEC countries to reduce production to two million barrels of oil, including Iraq, about 211 thousand barrels per day." 

He pointed out that "Iraq's revenues will be reduced, and thus will increase the budget deficit, and the government has no choice but to borrow to bridge the deficit, and therefore we seek to spare the government an increase in the budget deficit." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:55 pm