Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Counselor Mazhar Saleh: The exchange rates of the dollar are determined by the volume of sales of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Counselor Mazhar Saleh: The exchange rates of the dollar are determined by the volume of sales of th Empty Counselor Mazhar Saleh: The exchange rates of the dollar are determined by the volume of sales of th

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 6:21 am

[size=38]Counselor Mazhar Saleh: The exchange rates of the dollar are determined by the volume of sales of the Central Bank[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 10, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The economic and financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, commented on the gradual decline in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local market.
    Saleh said, in a statement followed by the obelisk, that controlling the exchange rates of the dollar in the parallel market and its stability from the official price is determined by the volume of sales of the Central Bank of Iraq.
    He explained that sales of the currency reached its highest rate of more than 200 million dollars, which helped to impose complete control over the market and bring about stability in the gradual reduction of exchange rates.
    On Monday, the central Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded an exchange rate of 144,100 dinars for every 100 dollars, while the prices on Sunday morning were 147,950 dinars for 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:19 am