Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“It was reported that Bin Salman did not receive him.” Al-Halbousi is suing an Iraqi journalist. Doc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“It was reported that Bin Salman did not receive him.” Al-Halbousi is suing an Iraqi journalist. Doc Empty “It was reported that Bin Salman did not receive him.” Al-Halbousi is suing an Iraqi journalist. Doc

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2023, 5:18 am

“It was reported that Bin Salman did not receive him.” Al-Halbousi is suing an Iraqi journalist. Document

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-16 13:53
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, filed a lawsuit against a journalist from Dhi Qar Governorate, on charges of insult.

The text of the complaint submitted to the third Karkh Investigation Judge in Baghdad, obtained by Shafaq News Agency, stated that the complainant (Adnan Aziz Dafar) edited and used a forged editor and attributed it to my client, the Speaker of Parliament, and published it in a public group on the WhatsApp application.
    He added that the forged publication offends my client through one of the means of publicity and attributes to him a message that has no truth. 
    He pointed out that this act represents the crime of forgery in writing and the text of Article 295 of the Iraqi Penal Code applies to it, the crime of using a forged document to which the text of Article 298 of the Penal Code applies, the crime of insulting the Speaker of Parliament in addition to the crime of slander through a means of publicity to which the text of Article 433 applies 1/ Accordingly, I request that the complaint be filed against the defendant for the aforementioned crimes, and I request that legal measures be taken against him and that he be held responsible according to the law.
    For his part, journalist Adnan Aziz told Shafaq News Agency, that the complaint was filed before the Karkh Investigation Court because of my transferring a news story related to the refusal of the Saudi Crown Prince to receive Al-Halbousi during his recent visit to Saudi Arabia from one of the press groups to the (Ad Al-Hawa) group that I run on WhatsApp.
    Aziz confirmed that he will appear before the court when the content of the complaint is notified.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:47 am