Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala spend suing a journalist published a report on "corruption" control yellowish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala spend suing a journalist published a report on "corruption" control yellowish Empty Diyala spend suing a journalist published a report on "corruption" control yellowish

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:43 am

Diyala spend suing a journalist published a report on "corruption" control yellowish

Diyala - Iraq Press - March 16 / March: Iraqi Association for Defending Journalists, said that the judiciary summoned journalists on the background of published report deals with the "corruption" in the control of yellowish in Diyala province.
    Assembly and explained in a statement, that " the Federal Court of the resumption of Diyala summoned journalist Karim Abbas al - Saadi on the back of a report published in its pages dealt with the files of corruption in the control of yellowish in Diyala province."
    Assembly considered that this "was a setback for freedom of the press and freedom of expression and a flagrant violation of the constitutional rights of journalists and Waluardh in Article 38 of the Iraqi Constitution , which guarantees freedom of the press and freedom of expression."
    The Assembly called for the presidency of the Supreme Judicial Council to "provide support and legal protection to journalists who publish press about corruption in state institutions investigations."
    She added that " the fight against corruption efforts require the support of journalists in exposing corrupt files in all transparency and that the Supreme Judicial Council and by the demands of its responsibilities to prevent the courts from hearing complaints filed against journalists on the background of reports and investigations that are published." Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:49 am