Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The 2023 budget will undergo a process of streamlining and amending it to reduce its deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The 2023 budget will undergo a process of streamlining and amending it to reduce its deficit Empty Deputy: The 2023 budget will undergo a process of streamlining and amending it to reduce its deficit

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2023, 5:56 am

[size=41]Deputy: The 2023 budget will undergo a process of streamlining and amending it to reduce its deficit[/size]

[size=45] 14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of Parliament, Sherwan Al-Dobardani, confirmed that the 2023 budget is subject to a process of streamlining and a number of amendments to reduce the deficit.
    Al-Dobardani said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the report of the Finance Committee regarding the budget will be taken into account, as it will be streamlined and some amendments will be made to it to reduce the rate of inflation in it, ruling out the Parliament’s proceeding to vote on the federal budget in light of the large deficit that it included.”
    He added, "The House of Representatives is keen to address the deficit in the budget, by reducing and transferring some amounts of ministries and others to reduce the deficit rate."
    Al-Dobardani explained that “approving the budget with this large size of the deficit is not possible, especially since Iraq depends primarily on oil, which is subject to changes from time to time in its prices,” pointing out that “reducing the deficit is not by canceling entire sections of the budget, but by reducing all the doors".
    He continued, "Most of the observations that will be focused on relate to the possibility of reducing the fiscal deficit in the budget by reducing ruling expenditures, public debt, and tax regulation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:06 am