Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International specifications.. A medical factory in Karbala offers its products at competitive price

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International specifications.. A medical factory in Karbala offers its products at competitive price Empty International specifications.. A medical factory in Karbala offers its products at competitive price

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2023, 7:14 am

[size=52]International specifications.. A medical factory in Karbala offers its products at competitive prices[/size]
    • Today 14:13

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad...
    The management of the medical injection factory affiliated to the Holy Hussainiya Shrine announced, on Saturday, the launch of its products to the market with very high specifications that are compatible with the specifications of the Italian product and at prices that compete with the Chinese product.
    The director of the factory, Haider al-Bayati, said in an interview with the official website, followed by the information agency, that “under the direct guidance of the representative of the supreme religious authority and the legal guardian of the holy Husseini shrine, Sheikh Abd al-Mahdi al-Karbalai, we at the medical injection factory provided the best products to deliver them to the Iraqi citizen at the lowest cost.” ".
    He explained, "Our products compete with the Chinese product in terms of prices and specifications of the Italian product, and the factory has a certificate (ios 8537) according to the international standards for the manufacture of insulin injections."
    He added, "All materials used in manufacturing are medical materials to avoid any interaction between the syringe and the drug, and the raw materials are from international origins, in addition to that the product during the manufacturing period passes four physical tests." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:59 pm