Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary vows to disclose all files of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - A parliamentary vows to disclose all files of corruption Empty A parliamentary vows to disclose all files of corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2023, 4:57 am

[size=52]A parliamentary vows to disclose all files of corruption[/size]
    • Today 12:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    On Thursday, the head of the Rights Bloc, Representative Hussein Moanes, vowed to continue exposing files of financial and administrative corruption, stressing that there are no red lines in the fight against corruption
    "The general atmosphere is towards following up all corruption files without personalizing them," Moanis said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency. 
    He added, "The disclosure of corruption cases does not target the person of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi in particular, but against all the corrupt." 
    And he made it clear, "We will not hesitate to take all legal measures against anyone who proves his involvement in corruption cases and plundering public money, whatever his position." 
    He pointed out that "the fight against corruption is not directed against a specific party or person, but rather against everyone who enriches himself from public money."
    Moanes revealed, in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma, the existence of political movements inside Anbar to replace the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, while indicating that the success of these efforts requires political consensus. End / 25 hours
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:23 am