Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A statement from the Kurdistan Fatwa Council regarding bank cards for withdrawing and depositing fun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - A statement from the Kurdistan Fatwa Council regarding bank cards for withdrawing and depositing fun Empty A statement from the Kurdistan Fatwa Council regarding bank cards for withdrawing and depositing fun

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2023, 7:05 am

[size=30]A statement from the Kurdistan Fatwa Council regarding bank cards for withdrawing and depositing funds
    [ltr]2023.07.09 - 23:39[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas   
    The Supreme Council for Fatwa in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq issued a statement, in which it said that citizens and remittance offices that use bank cards to deposit money abroad and withdraw money abroad and return it to the local market are committing "haram" and "the process is illegal."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And the statement, which “NASs” received a copy of, (July 9, 2023), stated, “Attempting to cheat in banking procedures and government laws and regulations is fraud and not right, because Muslims must adhere to the conditions and guidelines set for exchanging dollars with dinars, and these procedures are in the public interest of people.” Therefore, people should abide by it as long as it does not conflict with Sharia.”  

He added, "Scholars agree that any law or directive issued by governments that serves the public interest and does not contradict Sharia texts must be adhered to."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:48 pm