Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Council of Ministers holds an extraordinary session for youth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - The Iraqi Council of Ministers holds an extraordinary session for youth Empty The Iraqi Council of Ministers holds an extraordinary session for youth

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2023, 5:21 am

The Iraqi Council of Ministers holds an extraordinary session for youth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-05 04:01
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, directed the Council of Ministers to hold an extraordinary session on International Youth Day, corresponding to the 12th of August.
    The session will be devoted to discussing the proposals submitted by the youth during the closing session of the National Conference for Youth Dialogue, which was held this Saturday morning, in the capital, Baghdad, and was attended by Al-Sudani.

A statement issued by Al-Sudani's media office stated that the conference witnessed the presentation of a number of ideas and proposals, which were prepared by a group of young people representing various governorates, over two consecutive months, aimed at advancing the reality of Iraqi youth, and investing their creative energies to serve the country.
    In a speech delivered during the closing session of the conference, the Prime Minister affirmed the government's interest in youth and their care since the beginning of its work.
    He also stressed the importance of the role of youth in development and overcoming obstacles facing the economy, reform and other vital areas, and the priority given by the government program to this basic segment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:28 pm