Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The development road is considered the best, shortest, and least expensive for transporta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - Al-Sudani: The development road is considered the best, shortest, and least expensive for transporta Empty Al-Sudani: The development road is considered the best, shortest, and least expensive for transporta

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 4:22 am

Al-Sudani: The development road is considered the best, shortest, and least expensive for transportation and transit, and Iraq created it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed today, Monday (September 11, 2023), that the Iraqi state is serious about implementing the development road and Al-Faw port projects, as they are the best, shortest, and least expensive for transportation and transit that Iraq has created.
    Al-Sudani said in a televised interview, followed by “Baghdad Al-Youm,” that “the government will not agree to a railway connection with any country to transport goods without completing the Al-Faw port project and the development road, and my position is fixed,” stressing that “the Iraqi state is serious about putting the development road and Al-Faw port projects into place.” Implementation, as it is the best, shortest, and least expensive for transportation and transit, has been created by Iraq, and soon we will invite the countries that have expressed their desire to participate in the path of development to hold a meeting in Baghdad,” indicating that “ the railway connection with Iran is for transporting passengers only,” in addition to that  the Minister of Transport is looking into Saudi Arabia. Rail connection file for transporting Iraqi passengers and pilgrims.
    He added, " There was no seriousness in implementing the Al-Faw Port project over the past years, and today we are part of the world's economic corridors," pointing out that "the Grand Corridor and Silk Road projects do not have a corridor inside Iraq."
    He continued: “We are continuing to work in the large port of Al-Faw, and there is no delay in the timing of its completion, and I monitor the completion rates in the port of Al-Faw on a weekly basis.”
    The Al-Faw Port and Development Road projects create a new Iraq with a diversified economy, and there is no delay in the completion of Al-Faw Port.”
    He added: “The five berths project in Al-Faw Port has reached 73 percent completion rate, that is, more than planned,” stressing that “ in the year 2025, the Al-Faw Port project will be completed.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:20 pm