Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary move to prosecute those collaborating with Kuwait regarding Khor Abdullah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - A parliamentary move to prosecute those collaborating with Kuwait regarding Khor Abdullah Empty A parliamentary move to prosecute those collaborating with Kuwait regarding Khor Abdullah

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary move to prosecute those collaborating with Kuwait regarding Khor Abdullah[/size]
    • Today 14:20

Information/Baghdad..
    Vice-Chairman of the Integrity Commission, Alia Nassif, accused the Iraqi negotiating delegation during the year 2013 of compromising on Iraq's interests.
     Nassif said in a televised interview followed by “Al-Maalouma” that “government officials signed thirty-six memorandums with Kuwait that included concessions on Iraq’s rights.”
    She added, "The committee will file lawsuits against the negotiators who waived Iraq's rights, and the minutes papers in which Iraq's rights were waived to Kuwait will be presented during the coming days."
     She pointed out that "the Foreign Ministry is making peace with Kuwait and has not reserved any reservations about its violations of Iraq's rights, and all the details will be revealed to public opinion."
    The head of the Parliamentary Rights Bloc, Saud Al-Saadi, had confirmed in a previous interview with the Al-Ma’louma Agency, “The Iraqi government is required to implement the decision of the Federal Court invalidating Law 42 of 2013, which concerns the ratification of the agreement regulating maritime navigation between Iraq and Kuwait in Khor Abdullah.” Ended / 25

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:10 am