Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: government seeks to accomplish a legal oil and the federal government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: government seeks to accomplish a legal oil and the federal government Empty Keywords: government seeks to accomplish a legal oil and the federal government

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Oct 2014, 4:21 am

Keywords: government seeks to accomplish a legal oil and the federal government

BAGHDAD / obelisk: detection of Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, on Thursday, that the government is seeking to accomplish the important laws, including illegal oil, and the federal government, confirming the presence of a rapprochement with the Parliament in order to build the state.
    Alak said in a press statement followed the "obelisk", "The Council of Ministers is seeking to accomplish the important laws and basic for submission to the House of Representatives, including the oil and gas law and the law of the Federal Court and other legislation are many," stressing "the need to benefit from the time and priority setting in the provision of the legislation, which that will strengthen the performance of the government. "
    He added that "the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi was keen on building a complementary relationship between the legislative and executive branches, as the government can not go ahead with the presence of a large number of laws and regulations are still under the legislation, whether in the corridors of the House of Representatives, or in front of the Council of Ministers or in offices of ministries and other authorities. "
    He Keywords that "signs of complementary action with the House of Representatives is now in a better position than in the past, have been held more than a meeting between the Prime Minister and President of the House of Representatives during the past short period, and that contributed to the convergence of views to speed up the construction of the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:49 pm