Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Tishrini describes the Minister of Communications' answers as unconvincing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy Tishrini describes the Minister of Communications' answers as unconvincing Empty Deputy Tishrini describes the Minister of Communications' answers as unconvincing

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 4:40 am

[rtl]Deputy Tishrini describes the Minister of Communications' answers as unconvincing[/rtl]

politics  ,  2023/10/05 10:03  Number of readings: 129 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Independent MP Sajjad Salem considered the Minister of Communications' answers unconvincing and lacking in shedding light on important aspects regarding the ban on the “Telegram” application in Iraq. 

Salem said in a press interview, “The Minister of Communications evaded and avoided providing substantive answers about the specific responsibility for the questions submitted to her, which constitutes a major constitutional violation.”[/rtl]
    [rtl] Salem added, “We express our dissatisfaction with the lack of important answers regarding the issue of employee exclusion in the Ministry of Communications, as well as the issue of the submarine cable and the contract with the Saudi Telecom Company (STS).” He pointed out that “the answers that were provided are insubstantial and unconvincing.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]Salem stressed that “we call for the minister’s interrogation and dismissal,” considering that “the current situation constitutes a major waste of an important economic resource in the communications sector.” Keywords[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:54 am