Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Economic challenges delayed the cabinet reshuffle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Economic challenges delayed the cabinet reshuffle Empty State of Law: Economic challenges delayed the cabinet reshuffle

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of Law: Economic challenges delayed the cabinet reshuffle[/size]
    • Today 13:50

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Tuesday, the spokesman for the State of Law coalition, MP Aqeel Al-Fatlawi, explained the reason for the delay in carrying out the ministerial reshuffle by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The political forces have no objection to what Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani sees as replacing corrupt or incompetent ministers,” pointing out that “the delay in announcing the results of the evaluation committees formed by the Council of Ministers to evaluate ministers and governors is due to The economic challenges facing the government.
    He added that "there is nothing official about the ministerial reshuffle," stressing that "the ministerial reshuffle will include 5 ministerial portfolios." 
    He pointed out that "the replacement will include incompetent ministers, as so far no signs of corruption have been detected in the ministries."
    It is noteworthy that the government evaluation committees formed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani presented their results for evaluating the performance of officials, including ministers, deputy ministers, and general directors, to the Prime Minister, with their recommendations for replacing or dismissing them. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:06 pm