Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

{My Account}.. an electronic project to facilitate the distribution of salaries to the region’s empl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

{My Account}.. an electronic project to facilitate the distribution of salaries to the region’s empl Empty {My Account}.. an electronic project to facilitate the distribution of salaries to the region’s empl

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2023, 8:33 am

{My Account}.. an electronic project to facilitate the distribution of salaries to the region’s employees
    • Time: 2023/10/11 13:27:36

• Read: 845 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, visited today, Wednesday, the General Directorate of Erbil Police to follow up on the progress of registration work in the (My Account) project.
    The Prime Minister said in his speech that the (My Account) project will facilitate the process of distributing the salaries of public sector employees in the region, and its scope will be expanded to include the private sector as well, which will benefit all citizens.
    He added that the (My Account) project includes several stages, the first of which began in a hospital a few months ago, and is still progressing successfully. As for the second stage, it was represented by the official announcement of the start of registration in the project on September 3 of last year, and more than 65,000 people have registered for it. person so far.
    The Prime Minister expressed his hope that the (My Account) project would include all public sector employees within two years, noting that the government is seeking to reach an agreement with the participating banks to expand the scope of the project to include the private sector.
    He explained that the process began in Erbil, and will soon include Dohuk and Sulaymaniyah, for the benefit of all employees, noting the participation of three banks in the project, with ongoing efforts to agree with other banks to participate in it.
    The Prime Minister stated that those registered in the project will soon receive bank cards from banks, which will allow them to withdraw their money from ATMs easily, and this will help facilitate daily transactions for citizens, reduce corruption and money laundering, and ensure the distribution of salaries on time.
    He continued: "We are in contact with the federal government, with the Prime Minister, and with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, and I informed them that the success of an accounting project in the Kurdistan region will benefit all of Iraq. They were pleased with that, provided many facilities, and expressed their support for us in this regard."
    The Prime Minister thanked the Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region for his continued support and clear efforts in the project. He also expressed his thanks to the members of the Prime Minister’s Office who worked hard in its implementation. He also praised the role of the Information Technology Department in the Regional Government, which played a major role in the success of the process.
    He pointed out that expanding the scope of the (My Account) project to include all employees and the private sector will contribute to enhancing tourism activity, as it will lead to an increase in the use of bank cards instead of cash, which is what many tourists prefer.
    The Prime Minister reiterated that the process of digitizing the banking system will contribute significantly to establishing an infrastructure that enhances the stability of the economy in the Kurdistan Region, which will reflect positively on the lives of citizens and the efficiency of the work of banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:22 am