Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“My account or your account”... a new problem behind the delay in the salaries of the region’s emplo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“My account or your account”... a new problem behind the delay in the salaries of the region’s emplo Empty “My account or your account”... a new problem behind the delay in the salaries of the region’s emplo

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2024, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“My account or your account”... a new problem behind the delay in the salaries of the region’s employees[/size]

[size=45]03-16-2024
    Member of the Iraqi Parliament, Representative Muthanna Amin, confirmed on Saturday that the problem of salaries for Kurdistan Region employees has been resolved and that there are no problems other than the approval of “my account or your account,” between the governments of the region and the federal government, as he described it.[/size]
    [size=45]Amin said, in a press statement, “The problem of salaries for Kurdistan Regional Government employees has been resolved and there are no problems because the Federal Court obligated the governments of Baghdad and Erbil to implement its decisions.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The current problem between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the central government is the problem of approving (my account) for the regional government, or (your account) for the federal government,” noting, “They called for paying the salary as usual and resolving the problem between my account and your account within the next two months.”[/size]
    [size=45]Amin continued: “If an accounting system is adopted, this means that the Kurdistan Regional Government will be the one who will distribute salaries. If your account is approved by the federal government or their account, this means that the federal government is the one who will distribute the salaries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, “If the Kurdistan Regional Government wants to pay the salaries of its security forces, it must disclose their lists and submit them to the Iraqi government, because the Iraqi government sends salaries through an approved list.”[/size]
    [size=45]On Wednesday, 2/21/2024, the Federal Supreme Court (the highest judicial authority in Iraq) decided to oblige Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, Prime Minister of the Federal Council, and the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, to localize the salaries of employees and workers in the public sector with federal banks.[/size]
    [size=45]The President of the Federal Court, Judge Jassim Muhammad Abboud Al-Amiri, read the text of the ruling on the issue of the region’s salaries, obligating Al-Sudani and Masrour Barzani to localize the salaries of all employees of government agencies in the center and region in federal banks outside the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The court also decided to oblige the submission of the monthly budget for the region’s employees to the Federal Ministry of Finance, while requiring the region’s Council of Ministers to hand over all oil and non-oil revenues to the federal government.[/size]
    [size=45]The ruling stressed that the decision to localize the salaries of the region’s employees is final and binding.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:35 am