Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia suspends normalization talks with Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia suspends normalization talks with Israel Empty Saudi Arabia suspends normalization talks with Israel

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 4:51 am

[size=38]Saudi Arabia suspends normalization talks with Israel[/size]

Saudi Arabia suspends normalization talks with Israel 1401111615130618726976954

October 14, 2023
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia decided to suspend normalization talks with Israel against the backdrop of the ongoing war between the Hebrew state and the Hamas movement in the Gaza Strip, according to what a source close to the Saudi government told Agence France-Presse on Saturday.
    The Saudi official familiar with the negotiations said, “The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia decided to suspend talks about possible normalization (with Israel) and informed this to the American officials” who are sponsoring the discussions.
    Saudi Arabia has come a long way in negotiations that have been ongoing for months to reach historic normalization with the Hebrew state under American sponsorship.
    The sudden and unprecedented attack launched by Hamas fighters on Israel last Saturday, and the subsequent intense Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip, complicated the announcement of expected normalization.
    https://almasalah.com/archives/70151

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:02 am