Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electronic waste invades homes in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electronic waste invades homes in Iraq Empty Electronic waste invades homes in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 5:23 am

Electronic waste invades homes in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-15 02:44
    Font

Shafaq News / The "Green Iraq" Observatory concerned with environmental affairs announced on Sunday that Iraq lacks recycling of waste, including electronic waste that includes precious metals, which it described as the fastest growing waste and the most abundant waste in every Iraqi home.
    The Observatory said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that on World Electronic Waste Day, which is the result of the consumption of electronic equipment and devices and which today has become a global environmental issue, the volume of electronic waste that is destroyed annually reaches about 50 million tons all over the world, which "It poses a major threat to human health and the environment."
    He explained that "Iraq is one of the countries that lacks waste recycling, including electronics, which are considered precious metal treasures," noting that "recycling this waste will contribute to protecting the environment and human health, and will also strengthen the economy by providing many opportunities for job seekers."
    He pointed out that "discarded electronic devices, or electronic waste, are the fastest growing category of waste and the most present in every home because many people keep them, instead of selling them or putting them in recycling places."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:16 pm