Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture reveals the reason for the delay in legislating the Iraqi Media Network Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture reveals the reason for the delay in legislating the Iraqi Media Network Law Empty Parliamentary culture reveals the reason for the delay in legislating the Iraqi Media Network Law

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary culture reveals the reason for the delay in legislating the Iraqi Media Network Law[/size]
    • Today 11:48

Information/Baghdad.. 
    Today, Wednesday, the Parliamentary Culture and Media Committee issued a clarification regarding the delay in legislating the Iraqi Media Network Law, stressing that the law faces disagreements within Parliament. 
    Committee member Samia Al-Ghallab said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma Agency, “There are many observations on the performance of the work of the Iraqi Media Network,” noting that “her committee completed the second amendment to the Iraqi Media Network Law No. 26 of 2015.” 
    She added that "the law faces disagreements within the House of Representatives between supporters and opponents," indicating that "there is a gap within the network in terms of choosing the Board of Trustees." 
    Al-Ghallab pointed out, “Amending the Iraqi Media Network Law in order to separate powers between the authorities of the Board of Trustees and the network’s executive management.” 
    She continued, "Her committee is determined to proceed with the legislation of the law within the Council in order to establish a new mechanism for the work of the Iraqi Media Network." 
    The Presidency of the Council announced that approval had been obtained to interrogate the head of the Iraqi Media Network at a request submitted by Representative Raed Al-Maliki. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:40 pm