Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Defense Minister receives a call from his Iranian counterpart regarding “military action”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Defense Minister receives a call from his Iranian counterpart regarding “military action”  Empty The Iraqi Defense Minister receives a call from his Iranian counterpart regarding “military action”

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 4:22 am

The Iraqi Defense Minister receives a call from his Iranian counterpart regarding “military action” in Gaza

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Iranian Defense Minister Mohammad Ashtiani made a call to his Iraqi counterpart, Thabet Al-Abbasi, today, Friday (October 20, 2023), to discuss a number of issues related to the ground war in Gaza, the American presence and intervention, and sending relief aid to Gaza.
    According to Iranian media followed by "Baghdad Today", the Iranian Defense Minister said, in a phone call with his Iraqi counterpart, that "American support for the Zionist entity is a green light to kill more people in Gaza," stressing that "conducting ground operations in Gaza will make the situation worse." "complicated."
    The Zionist entity's army hints from time to time about an imminent ground incursion into Gaza. 
    The Israeli military spokesman said in a press conference yesterday, Thursday, in Tel Aviv, that tens of thousands of soldiers are fully prepared to begin ground entry into Gaza.
    For his part, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant said, addressing his soldiers on the Gaza Strip borders, “You see Gaza now from afar, and soon you will see it from within. The order will be issued,” indicating that the Israeli ground attack is imminent.
    Gallant added that the potential battle on land would be long and difficult.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:02 pm