Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister receives a phone call from his Turkish counterpart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister receives a phone call from his Turkish counterpart Empty Prime Minister receives a phone call from his Turkish counterpart

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 1:44 am

Prime Minister receives a phone call from his Turkish counterpart

 Baghdad / term

Ebadi received a phone call from his Turkish counterpart Ben Ali Yildirim. According to the agency Anatolian, the Yildirim assured Ebadi that Turkey will continue its contributions and its close cooperation in the international coalition to fight Daesh. Yildirim expressed the aspirations of his country to cooperate with Iraq in the fight against terrorism. The Yildirim visited Baghdad, early last February, ending months of tension between Turkey and Iraq on the back of an incursion of Turkish forces north of Mosul, and its refusal to withdraw troops, despite the Iraqi government's claim. Abadi announced, during a joint conference with Yildirim, to reach an agreement with Turkey on the withdrawal of its troops from Ba'shiqah base near Mosul in northern Iraq. A joint statement issued after the talks that the two sides "stressed the Iraqi side on a hard stance towards the camp and that the Turkish side Ba'shiqah begin steps to withdraw troops and end this file" as he emphasized the Turkish side "commitment to Iraq's unity and respect for its sovereignty." The statement added that the two sides stressed that the camp Ba'shiqah Iraqi camp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:02 pm