Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Resources told Al-Maalouma: Using wastewater for afforestation and forestry purposes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Resources told Al-Maalouma: Using wastewater for afforestation and forestry purposes Empty The Minister of Resources told Al-Maalouma: Using wastewater for afforestation and forestry purposes

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Minister of Resources told Al-Maalouma: Using wastewater for afforestation and forestry purposes[/size]
    • Today 11:22

Information/Baghdad..
    On Tuesday, Minister of Water Resources Aoun Dhiab revealed the use of wastewater for afforestation and forestry purposes, stressing that the ministry had adopted a plan to provide water to create green belts. 

Diab said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Afforestation is an important issue because it is linked to people’s lives,” noting that “climate change and improving the environment basically intends to secure the largest green space to improve the environment and reduce temperatures.” He added that “irrigating trees and forests will be done using wells in the areas.
    ” Groundwater as well as benefiting from treated wastewater. 
    He pointed out that “the Ministry of Water Resources has experience in this field within Karbala Governorate by assigning the Abbasid Shrine in the name of the Green Belt to provide wastewater for the purposes of afforestation.” The 
    representative of the State of Law coalition, Faisal Al-Naili, confirmed in a previous interview According to the Maalouma Agency, most of the southern governorates have turned into desert lands due to drought. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:02 am