Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Jordanian representative told Al-Maalouma: Economic cooperation with Iraq has been translated into

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Jordanian representative told Al-Maalouma: Economic cooperation with Iraq has been translated into Empty A Jordanian representative told Al-Maalouma: Economic cooperation with Iraq has been translated into

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2023, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A Jordanian representative told Al-Maalouma: Economic cooperation with Iraq has been translated into effect on the ground[/size]
    • Today 12:35

Information / Baghdad. 
    Member of the Jordanian House of Representatives, Ali Tarawneh, confirmed on Monday that economic cooperation between Iraq and Jordan has begun to be translated into reality through the current Iraqi government.
    Tarawneh said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Economic cooperation was translated into reality through intense mutual visits between officials of the two countries.” 
    He added that "the Jordanian-Iraqi relationship is at its best, especially in the field of the industrial city and the free zone," noting that "there are joint projects and files that achieve good economic gains for both parties."
    He explained that "the political and economic relations between Jordan and Iraq are good and we are working to develop those relations for the better." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:51 am