Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chamber of Commerce: 65% of the money is stored in the homes of Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chamber of Commerce: 65% of the money is stored in the homes of Iraqis Empty Chamber of Commerce: 65% of the money is stored in the homes of Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2023, 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Chamber of Commerce: 65% of the money is stored in the homes of Iraqis[/size]
    • Today 12:41

Information / Baghdad..
     The head of the Diyala Chamber of Commerce, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, revealed on Sunday that about 65% of private money is stored in the homes of Iraqis.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, “The economic and financial file in Iraq needs a road map that contributes to correcting it, especially with the many mistakes in the mechanisms for dealing with crises, not to mention the push to rely on the sale of oil as a basic resource for the country’s treasury.”
    He added, "65% of the money is hoarded in the homes of Iraqis, and this is a grave mistake whose causes were multiple, most notably the failure of plans to attract money over many decades," pointing out that "there are 3 solutions, the most prominent of which is giving advantages to placing money in banks and opening investment channels that push... Moving the economic file, especially in vital files, including residential investments and others.
    He pointed out that "getting people to put money in banks gives flexibility in paying salaries and increases the obligation to give financial loans in a way that pushes the economy to grow at a higher pace."
    The national economy is suffering from great difficulties in light of its heavy dependence on the sale of oil to finance the treasury.  

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:17 pm