Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch the first joint chamber of commerce between Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch the first joint chamber of commerce between Iran Empty Launch the first joint chamber of commerce between Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 6:44 am

Launch the first joint chamber of commerce between Iran and Iraq in Ahvaz
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The news agency Buratha 15

[ltr]  07/19/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Head of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Minerals and Agriculture announced in Ahvaz "Shahla Amuri" for the launch of its first office Mstrک representatives from Iran, Iraq Two Altjartیn in Ahvaz on Thursday
    She Amuri as saying: "After the approval to establish a joint chamber of Iran and Iraq, we have decided to be Algrfez in Alaoguz.walیom has approved our request and that, if anything it shows that Ahvaz proactive in all areas and they deserve that embraces this room."
    It said the Deputy Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce shared between Iran and Iraq, "Shahla Amuri": "This will confirm each common room Alaguetsadیz to strengthen relations between the two countries."
    Negligible that the inauguration of this Algrfez ceremony will be held in atheist thirty of Tیragarی in Ahvaz in the presence of a crowd of Iranian and Iraqi officials and members of the two chambers brands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:51 pm