Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim: Iraq’s accession to the European Development Bank achieves integration with the internatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - Al-Hakim: Iraq’s accession to the European Development Bank achieves integration with the internatio Empty Al-Hakim: Iraq’s accession to the European Development Bank achieves integration with the internatio

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 2:54 pm

[size=38]Al-Hakim: Iraq’s accession to the European Development Bank achieves integration with the international system[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 20, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Event: The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, met with the European Union Ambassador to Iraq, Thomas Seiler, and stressed the necessity of continuing to work on the common agenda between Iraq and the European Union, as well as strengthening bilateral relations in a way that benefits both parties.
    Al-Hakim expressed his happiness with Iraq’s joining the European Bank for Development and Reconstruction, and said, “It is a step in the right direction and helps in Iraq’s integration into the international system.” He also called for benefiting from the promising opportunities offered by Iraq in the development and service fields, and supporting the development path as it is an important project to link the East with the West. .
    Regarding the Palestinian issue, Al-Hakim stressed the necessity of ending the brutal attacks on the defenseless Palestinian people, calling for an immediate halt to the fighting, the introduction of aid, the restoration of the necessities of life, and the rebuilding of cities. He also renewed his call on the international community to assume its responsibilities in the face of concepts and values ​​that are in a state of collapse due to double standards regarding what is happening. in Gaza.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:03 am