Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rashid from Baku: Iraq today enjoys distinguished international relations and is a fertile environme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rashid from Baku: Iraq today enjoys distinguished international relations and is a fertile environme Empty Rashid from Baku: Iraq today enjoys distinguished international relations and is a fertile environme

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2023, 7:21 am

Rashid from Baku: Iraq today enjoys distinguished international relations and is a fertile environment for investment
    • Time: 11/21/2023 13:20:16

• Read: 611 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Today, Tuesday, the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, visited the Iraqi embassy in the Azerbaijani capital, Baku, and met with its staff.
    President Rashid stressed during his speech, according to a presidential statement, a copy of which {Al-Furat News} received, that "one of the priorities of Iraq's diplomatic missions is to convey the true picture of the new Iraq and the extent of the clear improvement in the security, political and economic aspects."
    He also stressed the importance of the embassy working to encourage investment companies in Azerbaijan to work in Iraq in the investment, economic and tourism fields.
    The President of the Republic pointed out that "Iraq today enjoys distinguished relations with all countries of the world at various levels and is a fertile and suitable environment for investment in various sectors."
    In turn, the staff of the Iraqi embassy expressed their thanks and appreciation to the President of the Republic for his valuable guidance, stressing their continued hard work and development to achieve the highest interests of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:09 am