Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Relations: Iraq war "Daash" enjoys the support of international

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Relations: Iraq war "Daash" enjoys the support of international Empty Foreign Relations: Iraq war "Daash" enjoys the support of international

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2014, 5:08 am

Foreign Relations: Iraq war "Daash" enjoys the support of international

Baghdad - and babysit - confirmed the decision of the Foreign Relations Committee, Adila Al-Hamoud that the UN Security Council condemnation of the criminal operations carried out by the "Daash" and praising the courage of the Iraqi forces is proof that the war on Iraq that has taken on an international dimension.

Hammoud said in an interview (public opinion), on Sunday, "and called on Iraq since for quite some time all over the world to stand beside him in his war against the criminal groups and that there was a collective action against such groups." Adding that "Iraq is currently leading the war on criminal groups and is receiving international support and praise in his stride this."

Hammoud and indicated that these groups have links with many countries and this is shown by the investigations with the elements and documents found in their possession, as he put it ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:56 pm