Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Election Commission: Voting time will start from seven in the morning until six in the evening

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Election Commission: Voting time will start from seven in the morning until six in the evening Empty Election Commission: Voting time will start from seven in the morning until six in the evening

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2023, 4:23 am

[size=46]Election Commission: Voting time will start from seven in the morning until six in the evening[/size]
    Iraq
    11:52 - 2023-12-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Independent High Electoral Commission announced today, Saturday, the opening and closing dates of polling stations in the provincial council elections.
    A member of the media team of the Election Commission, Al-Hassan Qabas, said, “The election law is clear, and stipulates that special voting is only for the displaced, security forces, and any other group not included, such as prisoners, detainees, and the sick,” stressing that “the same law applies to the upcoming parliamentary elections.”
    He added: "As for the Iraqis who are outside Iraq, they are not included in participating in these local elections," noting that "since the establishment of the provincial councils until today, there is no outside vote during their elections."
    He continued: "For the candidates, their advertising period ends 24 hours before the special polling day to constitute electoral silence, and the polling time will start from seven in the morning until six in the evening," stressing that "the issue of extending it is up to the Board of Commissioners and as needed."
    Regarding the biometric voter card, Qabas said, “The Commission continues to distribute biometric cards through its 906 outlets spread across Iraq, and operates during and after official working hours, and on holidays,” calling on citizens to “review the registration centers to receive their cards, since the law specifies Election shall be exclusively through the biometric card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:39 pm