Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Social Protection Authority announces the inclusion of the authority’s beneficiaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Social Protection Authority announces the inclusion of the authority’s beneficiaries Empty The head of the Social Protection Authority announces the inclusion of the authority’s beneficiaries

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2023, 2:27 pm

The head of the Social Protection Authority announces the inclusion of the authority’s beneficiaries in the “Iraq is My Identity” initiative
    • Time: 12/17/2023 18:56:44

• Read: 1,677 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The head of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, announced today, Sunday, the inclusion of the Protection Authority’s beneficiaries in the “Iraq is My Identity” initiative to issue a unified national card for families covered by social protection, which was launched by the Council of Ministers on December 9, 2023.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Moussawi said, in a statement, a copy of which was received by {Al-Furat News}, that: “Granting unified national cards will be free, after obtaining the approval of the Prime Minister for the state treasury to bear the issuance fees in support of poor and needy families.”
    He explained, “An agreement was made with the supervising committee in the Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministries of Interior and Labor, and the Social Protection Authority, so that citizens will be received smoothly,” stressing that “text messages will reach those included in the initiative in the coming days.” For the purpose of reviewing the issuance center of the Ministry of Interior to issue the unified card to the beneficiary and his family without any fees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:46 pm