Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Social Protection Authority: 7 million people receive social welfare salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Social Protection Authority: 7 million people receive social welfare salaries Empty Social Protection Authority: 7 million people receive social welfare salaries

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 6:46 am

Social Protection Authority: 7 million people receive social welfare salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
     The head of the Social Protection Authority in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Khalaf, announced that 7 million people receive social welfare salaries in Iraq. 
    Khalaf said, “The social protection file is one of the priorities in the government curriculum in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs,” noting that “the social protection and poverty eradication file is directly monitored by the Prime Minister and the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs.”
    He added that the social researcher visited more than 2 million families, indicating that the number of those included in the social protection network reached 700 thousand families since the start of the government on 11/1/2022 until now, while the number of those included in the social protection network reached 7 million individuals. 
    He explained, "So far, we have not received the amounts allocated to the government program. Rather, they are from the transferred amounts and the amounts recovered from those who exceeded social welfare subsidies."
    He continued that the state allocated 4,717 trillion dinars annually for those included in the social protection network for 7 million individuals.
    He stated that “the per capita share per month starts from 125 thousand dinars to 325 thousand dinars.”

Views 31
    Added 10/26/2023 - 1:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:18 pm