Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chairman of the Investment Authority issues guidance on strategic projects in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

projects - The Chairman of the Investment Authority issues guidance on strategic projects in Baghdad Empty The Chairman of the Investment Authority issues guidance on strategic projects in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 5:16 am

The Chairman of the Investment Authority issues guidance on strategic projects in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Chairman of the Investment Authority, Haider Muhammad Makiya, issued a directive regarding strategic projects in Baghdad.
    The National Investment Authority said in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, “The Chairman of the National Investment Authority, Haider Muhammad Makiya, visited the Damac project in areas around Baghdad International Airport, and reviewed the work maps and the nature of the time frames calculated for completion of the project.”
    During a meeting he held with the implementing company, the head of the authority directed “the need to pay attention to the sustainable technical standards and specifications that must be available in residential units, and to adhere to the prices established in the feasibility study.”
    Makiya explained, "The authority is keen to monitor all strategic projects in Baghdad and the governorates, indicate completion rates, identify obstacles, and develop solutions that ensure the continuation of the pace of work."

Views 43
    Added 12/21/2023 - 9:51 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:40 pm