Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport announces the return of an A220 aircraft to service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport announces the return of an A220 aircraft to service Empty Transport announces the return of an A220 aircraft to service

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:22 pm

Transport announces the return of an A220 aircraft to service

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday (December 30, 2023), the Ministry of Transport announced the return of one of the Iraqi Airways A220 aircraft to service, after carrying out the necessary maintenance.
    The ministry said in a statement, “The General Company for Iraqi Airways returned the A220 aircraft to service, after replacing one of its engines, and began implementing its first flight between Baghdad and Tehran, after completing the required official procedures.”
    The statement quoted the company's general manager, Manaf Abdel Moneim, as saying: "The return of the plane to service came in conjunction with the return of another CRJ900 plane to work within the fleet of the Iraqi national carrier."
    Abdel Moneim confirmed, according to the statement, that “the company, under the direct guidance of Minister Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi, continues to work on maintaining all parked aircraft, by maintaining their engines by the manufacturer, within specific timetables.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:33 am