Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr exonerates his movement from the failure of successive governments: corruption and delay con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Al-Sadr exonerates his movement from the failure of successive governments: corruption and delay con Empty Al-Sadr exonerates his movement from the failure of successive governments: corruption and delay con

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sadr exonerates his movement from the failure of successive governments: corruption and delay continued after our withdrawal[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, affirmed his position of refusing to engage again in political work in Iraq, strongly denouncing the continued spread of “corruption” within the country.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a lengthy response to demands urging him to return to the political process, according to what Al-Sadr published on the “X - Twitter” website previously.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr wrote, defending his movement, “After many thought that the reasons for the failure of successive governments in Iraq were the presence of what they call the (Sadr movement), and what his presence in it brings about inciting disputes between the government parties, or what they claim is the presence of corruption within the movement and infallibility in The rest of the parties belong to some with hateful hearts and vengeful minds. After our withdrawal from the corruption of the government and the corrupt government, it became clear to them that failure, delay, dependency, poverty, tyranny over the necks of the poor, the spread of militia terrorism, and abandonment of rights and appeasement with the occupier became clear to them.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Some of them were certain (..) that the movement was innocent of what was attributed to it from the tongues of lies, hypocrisy, quackery, pages of sedition, and pretenders to the doctrine (..) to share power, and elections that the people abandoned against the will of the corrupt,” referring to the Shiite political parties opposed to the Sadrist movement.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr also said, “I do not mean a specific party. Everyone is either corrupt or allied with the corrupt, even those who called for reform a while ago or allied with reform a while ago.”[/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the Sadrist movement went on to say, “Today, many people are asking me to stand up after they complained about my frequent retirement, and then to come back, and it is astonishing, and then it is astonishing.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued by saying: “Yes, they are demanding that I change after they abandoned me, and the migration of the reform revolution and its green tent, and they thought poorly of me, and thought that I was seeking power or rule, so I seek refuge in God from the power of corruption.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:51 pm