Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the tenth time in 13 years... America's import of Iraqi oil is "zero" by February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the tenth time in 13 years... America's import of Iraqi oil is "zero" by February Empty For the tenth time in 13 years... America's import of Iraqi oil is "zero" by February

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2024, 3:52 am

[size=35][size=35]For the tenth time in 13 years... America's import of Iraqi oil is "zero" by February[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-11-2024 | 02:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Economy

The United States’ import of Iraqi oil during the first week of this February reached “zero,” which is for the first time since September 2021, that is, for the first time in more than two years.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

While in the last week of last January, America imported an average of 205,000 barrels per day, the United States began the first week of the new month with “zero imports” of Iraqi oil, for the first time in two years and 4 months.

This is only the tenth time that US imports of Iraqi oil have come at a value of "zero", in 13 years, that is, since 2010.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:14 pm